Looks like being flighty is now a good thing, thanks to Ciaté's new Feathered Manicure kit. The cult nail line that brought us the caviar, sequin, and foil effect kits are serving up feathers as this season's must-try manicure trend, with sets ranging from subtle neutrals to bright parrot-esque hues. Ciaté's creative director, Charlotte Knight, took inspiration from the hottest runway shows to develop the Feathered Manicure kits, and while the final result may look like the work of a pro, the effect couldn't be easier to create. Simply layer on the opaque base color, and after a generous sweep of the included Speed Coat Pro, press one of the feathers into the slightly-sticky lacquer, then use the manicure scissors to trim any longer pieces. Seal in the feather with a shiny top coat, and you're ready to fly. Pick up a set right now for $25 at sephora.com!
• Ciate Launches a New Line of Nail Art
• See Amazing DIY Nail Designs
• Spotted on the NYFW Runways: Half-Moon Manicures!
• Launch You'll Love: Rihanna's Fall Makeup Collection
• In Honor of Friday the 13th, See Halloween Nail Ideas