Kevork Djansezian/GettyFreida Pinto glowed at the SAG Awards last night, partly because of her bright Roland Mouret gown and partly because of her impeccable makeup look, the latter of which was created by makeup artist Kira Nasrat. "The inspiration was soft and sophisticated glamour," Nasrat told InStyle.com exclusively. "Freida has striking hazel eyes so I wanted to frame them." To do so, she used L'Oreal products on the star (Pinto is a face for the beauty brand), including L'Oreal Colour Riche Shadow Quad in Good Luck Charm ($8 at drugstore.com) and Infallible Eyeliner in navy ($8 at target.com). "I used warm tones all over her eyelids and a navy blue eyeliner on the lower waterline," Nasrat explained. What a gorgeous mix!
• More on Freida Pinto's Glowing Eye Shadow
• See What Everyone Wore to the SAG Awards
• Jennifer Lawrence Debuts New 'Do at the SAGs
• Jessica Chastain Wears $1.25 Million in Jewels
• Date Night at the 2013 SAG Awards: The Cutest Couples!