Getty Images; Courtesy Photo
The fragrance Kate Middleton wore on her wedding day is now available in the United States! The Duchess chose Illuminum's White Gardenia Petals perfume for her walk down the aisle last April, a scent that just launched at Henri Bendel's flagship store in New York City. The specialty store is the first retailer stateside to carry the brand, meaning a trip across the Atlantic is no longer required to buy the airy lily and gardenia scent. Want to smell like royalty? Pick up a bottle for $150 at henribendel.com.
Plus, see more celebrity fragrances.MORE:
• More on Kate's Wedding Day Perfume!
• Our Favorite Summer Scents
• Get Kate Middleton's Nail Polish
• Bobbi Brown on Kate's Makeup
• Our Favorite Kate Middleton Outfits Ever