Quick and easy no-cook chicken tacosSome days (or weeks - like the one we just had in the Northeast) call for a quick, nourishing meal, without having to light the oven, or even turn on the stove.
Most of these recipes can be made with ingredients found in your pantry, with a few fresh items to be picked up from your supermarket's produce and deli departments.
1. Tuna and Cannellini Bean Salad In about 12 minutes you can have this hearty salad. The cherry tomatoes and fresh herbs help to dress up this tasty meal.
2. BBQ Chicken Tacos Rotisserie chicken is a fast and easy way to add protein to any recipe. Just shred the bird and add some toppings to make these quick no-cook tacos.
Related: 9 Quick Pasta Dinners
3. No-Cook Thai Beef Salad Explore your grocery store's deli section for this sensational recipe. Deli-sliced roast beef will get a flavor boost from fresh herbs and lime.
4. California Roll Salad Craving sushi? This California roll stand-in will give you all the same flavors but will leave the sushi-rolling to the experts.
Related: 16 Superfast Slow Cooker Suppers
5. Spaghetti Squash Puttanesca If you're thinking Italian, try this vegetable dish disguised as pasta for a great new take on a traditional Italian recipe. The trick to cooking squash without a stove or oven? Use a microwave for a surprising and seriously delicious dish.
Have any great no-cook dinner ideas? Let me know in the comments!
-by Catherine Lo
More from Good Housekeeping: