This simple and tasty ravioli dish can be made with fresh ingredients or the foods hiding in your freezer. The brown butter sauce makes even the most simple components gourmet.
Total Time: 15 min
Related: The Best Tasting Whole Wheat Pasta
- 2 package(s) (12-ounce) fresh or frozen large cheese ravioli
- 1 cup(s) frozen peas
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon(s) finely grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
Related: 10 Secrets to Perfect Pasta
1. Heat a large pot of salted water on high until it begins boiling. Add fresh or frozen large cheese ravioli and cook as label directs, adding frozen peas to water 1 minute before cooking is done; drain and transfer to large bowl.
2. Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet on medium, melt butter and cook 4 minutes or until amber, swirling skillet occasionally.
3. Toss ravioli, peas, browned butter, chopped walnuts, finely grated lemon peel, and salt in same bowl. Divide among 6 serving bowls; sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
Tip: Frozen ravioli does not need to be thawed before cooking.
More from Good Housekeeping: