An easy and delicious rice recipe.If you're a fan of the Chipotle chain, you'll love this! I am always looking for easy recipes - so easy they hardly even qualify as an official "recipe." This is one of the best that even non-cooks can master on the first try. It has three main ingredients - all of which I love! I could literally eat several servings of this rice without an entree.
1. Following the directions of the rice that you use, measure out the water needed for rice cooking.
2. Wash and cut the stems off of fresh cilantro. I use the same amount of cilantro as I do rice in a recipe.
3. Add the water and cilantro into a blender.
4. On high speed, blend until you have a lovely green cilantro liquid.
5. Measure the rice.
6. Add the cilantro liquid and rice to a pan. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat and cover. Cook for 15 minutes and then let stand 5 minutes.
7. Squeeze fresh lime juice over the cilantro rice.
- By Holly Homer