- The Lumineers say "Ho, Hey" to The Thread at CoachellaBy Fri, Apr 19, 2013 11:38 AM EDT
We caught up with the band during the legendary music festival.
- Guess, The Iconic Nineties Fashion Brand, Comes Full CircleBy Sun, Apr 14, 2013 11:55 AM EDT
Amidst a resurgence of all things '90s, the fashion label is having another moment in the sun.
- Fashion and Beauty Tips to Get Festival ReadyBy Fri, Apr 12, 2013 1:55 PM EDT
With Coachella in full swing, we've got you covered--from clothing and accessories to makeup and skincare!
- The Wacky and Wonderful World of Coachella Festival StyleBy Wed, Apr 17, 2013 8:28 AM EDT
The Thread scoped the most noteworthy looks of the weekend.
- Who Wore It Best: Katy Perry vs. Selena GomezBy Sun, Apr 14, 2013 1:58 PM EDT
Two girls, one bustier--there can only be one victor.
- Oooh, Shiny: Coachella's Metallic Mini TrendBy Sat, Apr 13, 2013 5:35 PM EDT
The pieces that caught our eye.
- Coachella 2013: Blur, Stone Roses Bring Britpop to the DesertBy Sat, Apr 13, 2013 8:20 AM EDT
Despite taking place in Southern California's sun-baked Indio desert, Coachella 2013 felt a lot more like Glastonbury 1992 this Friday, when the first …
- Johnny Marr Plays Smiths Mini-Set on Coachella FridayBy Sat, Apr 13, 2013 7:38 AM EDT
Rumor has it that the Smiths have been repeatedly offered whopping seven-figure sums to headline the Coachella music festival in Southern California's …
- Daft Punk’s Coachella Trailer Upstages Actual Coachella PerformersBy Sat, Apr 13, 2013 5:34 AM EDT
Day one of Southern California's Coachella music festival in the Indio desert boasted an impressive lineup of acts, from the old-school (Stone Roses, Blur, …