Blast from the Past
- It's Hammer Time at Paris Fashion WeekBy Thu, Feb 28, 2013 5:49 PM EST
Betsey Johnson fangirls rejoice! The iconic, 70-year-old, cartwheeling, bankruptcy-declaring, reality show-having designer is debuting a line of dresses …
Okay, so you're probably going, "Is this like a Noxzema commercial or what?"
While many of us count ubercool girls like Solange Knowles, Sienna Miller, and Diane Kruger as our current girl crushes, back in the day we longed to walk …
Not everyone has the staying power of some of these celebs. Who knew baby Michelle Tanner, Bayside’s A.C. Slater, and Gavin Rossdale’s punky singer girlfriend …
- 5 Reasons Why We Need Another Girl Group Like The Spice GirlsBy Tue, Feb 19, 2013 11:40 AM EST
Don't act like you don't miss them, too.
- Debbie Gibson Talks Affordable Fashion Finds and Living SimplyBy Fri, Feb 15, 2013 2:17 PM EST
The gorgeous star has some advice for young singers.
- Overalls Are Back with a VengeanceBy Tue, Feb 19, 2013 4:22 PM EST
1990s style has returned in a big way, with flannel shirts, floral babydolls, and Dr. Martins combat boots slowly taking over our wardrobes. But there's …
- Fashions From The '90s Make a ComebackBy Wed, Feb 6, 2013 2:26 PM EST
No, we're not talking about overalls and bucket hats--thank goodness. We've rounded up the fashion and beauty trends of the decade that made a splash and …