You grew up singing Can't Buy Me Love. But now -- with your personal debt ceiling likely reaching new heights while your income stagnates -- you may feel like singing the blues. Don't even go there. The best things in life -- the ones that will keep your spirits up despite fiscal frugality -- really are free. And simple, too. Research proves it. Find out how to keep your life happiness-rich in these slides.
Get more health tips from RealAge:
- Find out how your good health habits add up. Take the new RealAge Test.
- It's never to late to learn to manage ADHD. Here's how.
- Ready for your close-up? Take this tour of your mouth.
- Is it allergies or just a cold? Learn what's causing those itchy eyes and runny nose.
- Keep your energy up and your blood sugar steady with this eating plan.